samedi 3 janvier 2009

Have Yourselves A scrapbeautifull New Year !!!

I am so thankfull for this year...

If 2007 was the beginning of a new life, I found my first job and finally moved in with my boyfriend, 2008 was a great crafty and inspiring year.

I started scrapbooking in march and I discovered amazing artists and talented girls. I love seing your blogs and reading your comments !!! And more than only the process of creating the web "community " is awesome, sharing with people from all around the world and always something to learn and discover...

It simply brings joy to my life, encourages me to take more photos and document my life to always remember every moment is so precious.



4 commentaires:

  1. Merci de ton passage, moi aussi je découvre ton blog.
    De belles réas de Scrap et de jolies surprises aussi comme ces superbes boucles qui me plaisent énormément ... Mais Noël est passé LOL !
    Au plaisir !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je te souhaite une bonne et heureuse année 2009!
    A bientôt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bonne année ma belle :) J'te souhaite une année pleine de bonne idées, de belles photos et surtout remplie de bonheur :D

    Mimi xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre visite xxx Bisous