mardi 16 juin 2009

?

Un tag sympa que j'ai vu sur les blogs d'Elsie, Rachel et Holly





What is your current obsession?


Making a new canvas for my lounge, this is on the wall now





























What is your current favorite memory?


this is the barn where we used to spend all our time when we were between twelve and sixteen, great memories (that's me on the left !)





What's for dinner?
Pomelos, salmon and avocado salad
What's the last thing you bought?
a white deck chair for the balcony , summer is back! eeek


What are you listening to right now?
Angus and Julia Stone, Chairlift, Charly Winston, Sliimy



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qTWu18mzys

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
New zealand

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
love them all x



What is your favorite colour?at the moment powder pink, grey , beige



What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
the latest pair of grey linen trousers I bought they go with everything



What is your dream job?
a job where you don't feel like your working...envolving photography, crafts, art or animals why not



What is your worst habit?
I go to bed too late and I'm "tête en l'air"



If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
a little sewing machine


Do you admire any one's style?



































Describe your personal style?
difficult...I love clothes ...I tend to follow fashion in my way one of my friends says Its "hippy chic"?

What are you going to do after this?
sleep



What are your favourite movies?





















What is your favourite fruit?
a white peach



What inspires you?
cute !!!!!!

















Do you collect something?
Hearts

not on purpose but I love them so much everytime I see one I like I buy it, and now people offer them to me













What is your go-to nail polish color?
dark violet - prune



If you're interested and want to join in, consider yourself tagged.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre visite xxx Bisous